Dual Diagnosis Service
Raukura Hauora O Tainui offers a dual diagnosis service, a non-clinical service that provides support to those with experience of mental illness combined with the effects of excessive alcohol and other drug use.
We will provide a comprehensive alcohol and drug assessment and work with you to develop a plan.
regular face-to-face contact.
We will work with the following agencies to help you and your whaanau:
- Accommodation providers like Housing New Zealand (Kinga Ora)
- Work and Income New Zealand
- Community social worker providers
- NZ Police
- Department of Corrections
- Oranga Tamariki
- Voluntary groups
- Community Probation Service
- Must be 17 years or over
- Be of any ethnicity
- A resident of South Auckland
- Currently receiving clinical treatment from a South Auckland mental health or alcohol and other drug service
- Must complete a Comprehensive Alcohol and Drug Assessment with a Dual Diagnosis Worker
- Any Community Alcohol and Drug Service
- Any Community Mental Health Service
- General Practitioner (Doctor)
- Awhi Mai Awhi Atu