It is to empower people to live life to the fullest regardless of age or disability.
We collaborate with the individual, their whanau other professionals and community services to ensure the best possible outcome for people supported by our Service.
We develop, promote and deliver innovative solutions so that people with disabilities can live with freedom and choice as an integral part of the community.
Nau mau haere mai
Nga iwi katoa
Referrals can come from:
- General Practitioner
- Disability Support Link
- External disability support service providers
- Self Referral
Services We Offer
- Support to whanau with disabilities throughout their contact with assessment services in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Provide a referral service for client/whanau to other services.
- Home visits
- Full needs assessment for Disability Support Link
- Disability Information Advisory Service
Contact us at Raukura Hauora O Tainui Head Office on (07) 846 1389