Raukura Hauora O Tainui offers a dual diagnosis service, a non-clinical service that provides support to those experiencing the trauma of mental illness combined with the effects of excessive alcohol and other drug use.
This service provides Support, Advocacy, Transport Assistance and regular face-to-face contact.
Agencies we work with to help you and your Whanau include:
- Accommodation providers including Housing New Zealand
- Work and Income New Zealand
- Community Social Worker providers
- The Police and Justice System
- Child Youth and Family services
- Voluntary groups
- Youth Line
Key criteria for eligibility to access this service include:
- Must be over 17 years of age
- A resident of South Auckland
- Currently receiving clinical treatment from a South Auckland mental health or alcohol and other drug service
- Must complete a Comprehensive Alcohol and Drug Assessment with Dual Diagnosis Worker
- Be of any ethnicity
We will provide a Comprehensive Alcohol and Drug Assessment and work with you to develop a plan
Referral to this service maybe via the following means:
- Any Community Alcohol and Drug Service
- Any Community Mental Health Service
- General Practitioner (Doctor)
- Self Referral
- Raukura Hauora O Tainui - Awhi Mai Awhi Atu - PRODROME Services
The cost of accessing this service is FREE and completely confidential.
Call us on (09) 263 8040 or
click here for more information.