Website Disclaimer Policy
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website.
If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please send an email to email@example.com
Those accessing this website are advised:
1. Raukura Hauora O Tainui makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website.
2. The information on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
3. Raukura Hauora O Tainui is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. Raukura Hauora O Tainui neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
4. Nothing contained on this website is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation by Raukura Hauora O Tainui.
5. The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice and visitors to this website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
6. Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Raukura Hauora O Tainui.
7. Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
8. Raukura Hauora O Tainui Trust welcomes other website managers and administrators using the Raukura Hauora O Tainui Trust logo as a link from their site to the www.raukura.org.nz home page.
All those accessing this website who ignores this disclaimer do so at their own risk.
The information provided here in this website may not be copied, reused/modified, stored or retained. Any copying, reuse/modification, storage or publication of any kind must be approved in writing by Raukura Hauora O Tainui prior to such use. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy and Security
You may browse information contained within this website without providing personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through online forms, subscriptions or email requests), we are required as a minimum to hold your personal information as directed under the Privacy Act 1993. The Privacy Act 1993 regulates us through the Information Privacy Principles as to how we collect, use, hold, disclose, access, correct, manage and dispose of your personal information.
To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, or if you do not wish to receive offers or other information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bi-annual review and refinements of the policy by management and staff shall be dated and entered into the policy manual.